The senior center annex is at the municipal hall.
Donna Jacoby, Senior Citizen Program Aide says, "Put down the remote control and come join us!" If you are 60 years of age you qualify to participate. There is no cost for our lunch program but donations in the amount of $2.00 are appreciated. Very Sociable Atmosphere - it’s a lot of fun!
The Cumberland County Office On Aging Outreach Program is represented on the 1st Tuesday of each month from 11 a.m. to Noon. Phone: 856-785-1120 ext. 134
The Center is open 5 days a week (except Holidays) with the following activities:
- every other month we have a trip to the Casino (check your calendar)
- Every Monday we play bingo after lunch
- The 1st Wednesday of each month we have “Make Your Own Sundae.” (Available during the months of April to October)
- The 2nd Wednesday of each month we have “Special Bingo” at approximately 10:30 a.m.
- Lunch everyday (except legal Holidays). The cost is $2.
- Notary Public is available at the center
- Power of Attorney papers, Living Wills, Applications for a regular will
- Holiday parties
- Friendly atmosphere
- Anyone 60 years or older can participate in the Senior Center activities.
- Senior dances for anyone 55 or older please see township calendar for dates
- Lancaster Bus trips one to two times a year please see township calendar for dates
For more information regarding the Senior Programs call 856-785-0325
- Donna Jacoby, Senior Citizen Program Aide-- 856-785-0325
- Senior Lunch Program: 856-785-0325
- The Cumberland County Office On Aging Outreach Program is represented on the 1st Tuesday of each month from 11 a.m. to Noon. Phone: 856-785-1120 ext. 134
Resources for Disabled & Seniors (click to access)