On-Line Tax Payment Service Available
Pay your property taxes online by clicking here
Tax Payment Drop Box
For your convenience, a tax payment drop box is located on the Tax Office door just inside the municipal building to the left. Please identify on the payment the property it is to be applied to (i.e. block/lot, owners name or the property address). Also include a phone number or email address for any question that may arise.
Tax Payment Due Dates
Please make sure your correct mailing address or post office box number is reflected on township correspondence. To make corrections, please call 856-785-1120 ext. 121 or email correction to MBehm@MauriceRiverTwp.org.
- 1st Quarter due February 1
- 2nd Quarter due May 1
- 3rd Quarter due August 1
- 4th Quarter due November 1
The Township Committee annually authorizes a 10 day grace period on each quarter before interest is charged. After the grace period, interest accrues retroactive to the original due date.
Due to circumstances beyond the Townships control, the 2021 tax rate is not yet available. Once bills are generated and mailed, THE AUGUST 1, 2021 DUE DATE WILL BE EXTENDED AND WILL NOT INCUR INTERSEST AS LONG AS PAYMENT IS RECEIVED ON OR BEFORE THE NEW DUE DATE (as noted on the bill). All payments received after the new due date will incur interest back to August 1.
New Jersey Property Tax Relief Programs
- Property Tax reimbursement: 800-882-6597
- Homestead Rebate: 888-238-1233
- Listen to recorded information on many topics or order forms/ publications through the Division of Taxation’s Automated Tax Information System from a touch tone phone: 800-323-4400
- TTY equipment users: 800-286-6613
- Additional assistance my be obtained with the Cumberland County Office on Aging Representative that is in the municipal hall on the first Tuesday of each month at 11 am.
- Additional Property Tax Deduction Applications
This website provides information regarding Tax Appeals (forms and procedures.)